We need to teach our daughters to distinguish between a man who flatters her, and a man who compliments her.
A man who spends money on her, and a man who invests in her.
A man who views her as property, and a man who views her properly.
A man who lusts after her, and a man who loves her.
A man who believes he is God’s gift to women, and a man who remembers a woman was God’s gift to man.
… And then teach our boys to be that kind of a man.”
Have you seen…
- Are Purity & Abstinence Possible?
- Real Men: Chastity for Teens
- How our marriage was healed after a very bad spot
- My thoughts on Abby Johnson’s book, Unplanned
- I Love Kirk Cameron & Fireproof
- Marriage Lies– what not to believe if YOUR marriage is in a bad spot
- The 5 Best Kept Christian Secrets to the Best Sex Ever
- Finding Mr. or Mrs. Right