Even if you’re still on the journey and don’t yet fully embrace the idea of God and prayer, I’ll bet there are times in your life that you wish you believed. Times that you could really use a little help from above. Everyone is either going through a tough time now, or will at some point in your life. Will you “act as if” you believe it all, just for today? There are many people out there who have big hearts and would like to pray for you if only you ask. God might surprise you, too.
Join in on the Prayer Project: ask for prayers, pray for others, or do both!
- In the comments, let us know how you’ve been hurting recently and what you’d like prayers for specifically.
- Keep it short so those of us wanting to pray can easily read them all: one paragraph with just a few sentences if possible.
- After you share your request, check the box to be notified when others comment, and then will you pray for the new prayer requests that come in, too?
- Tell others about the Prayer Project. Will you email friends and family, blog about it, Tweet or Facebook about it, etc.?
- I’ll eventually write a follow up post on this with some insights on prayer, something I’m learning a lot more about these days, so please subscribe to this blog. (See the blue subscribe buttons over there toward the top? Don’t worry, I don’t update here too much so the updates won’t overwhelm your inbox. I shoot for once a week but it often doesn’t happen.)
- By Tony Snow about Death & Life – “Blessings arrive in unexpected packages – in my case, cancer…”
- Why does God let bad things happen?
- Life Changes – 5 Ways They’re All the Same
- Faith is living *with* the questions: Grieving with Hope – How one family got through a terrible tragedy