The video below from August of 2008 with the Chapman family isn’t something I’m sharing just to draw out your emotions, even though it definitely will. I’m posting it because there is a great message here about how our faith isn’t always free of the “whys” in life. I’ll be sharing more in future posts about my faith journey recently and some of my own struggles, but for now watch and hear how one family learned that faith is living with the questions we have, and that death doesn’t have to be the end. Instead we can grieve with hope.
More posts about the tough times in our lives:
- Jesus Bring the Rain
- By Tony Snow about Death & Life
- Life Struggles/Priorities/Stress
- Life Changes – 5 Ways They’re All the Same
- It’s Stressful to be a God
- 2010 & Thoughts on Suffering