“I don’t get the ‘Christianity’ thing, and I’m too embarrassed to ask anyone, because I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t know this stuff…” If this is how you feel, you’re not alone. I hope to answer some basic questions about Christianity, things I always wondered about before I began growing closer to […]
1. "What makes Christianity different from other religions?"
2. "What is the ‘old testament’ and ‘new testament’ and how do we know any of the Bible is even TRUE?”
3. "Who are the Father, Son & Holy Spirit?"
4. "What does it mean that ‘Jesus died for my sins’? and how do we know He really came back to life?”
5. "I never said I wanted to live forever…"
6. "But I’m not such a bad person…"
…especially compared to most, only the really rotten people have to worry about where they’re going when they die, right?” Here’s the thing though — we all “sin” (mess up), and yes, some may sin in smaller ways than others, but compared to who? The guy in prison? The person next door? Or compared to […]